What better way to embrace 2021 than by making this magnificent four bedroom residence with an intoxicating sense of luxurious style your fabulous new home!
Perfectly located a pleasant stroll from the glorious beachfront, William Atkin Reserve, Henley Beach Primary School AND the River Torrens Linear Park, this remarkable property delivers executive entertaining and the idyllic family lifestyle you seek.
Displaying a distinctive quartzite stone feature wall adding to this property's commanding street presence, intelligent design packs both punch and pizazz into a sophisticated floorplan boasting high calibre features throughout.
A full set of deluxe bells and whistles accompany the floorplan which beckons buyers with:
• Sophisticated alfresco dining complete with an outdoor kitchen and timber deck
• Four dreamy bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Ground floor master bedroom featuring a light court, a walk-in robe and a sleek his 'n' hers ensuite
• High calibre family bathroom with freestanding bathtub, wall-hung vanity with stone top
• Guest powder room
• Light-filled open plan living designed for executive entertaining with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
• 5-star luxuriously appointed kitchen boasting a butler's pantry, stone benchtops, Smeg appliances, integrated dishwasher, 90cm gas cooktop and electric oven
• Upstairs lounge with a 3.4m raked ceiling, floor-to-ceiling feature windows and parkland views
• Upstairs study nook with built-in desk
• Double garage plus two off-street carparks
Specific high quality design elements include:
• Timber flooring
• Solid timber staircase
• Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with wifi control
• Premium fixtures and fittings throughout
• Security system
• Fully landscaped and irrigated gardens
• Maximised ventilation via sliding doors and awning windows taking advantage of the beautiful sea breeze
This sublime location delivers a luxurious city-beach lifestyle where your family can enjoy the vibrant beachfront vibe at Henley Square with glorious bars, restaurants and cafes. If that sounds like you, you know what to do.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.a
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a