Step into a world of luxury where architectural mastery fused with breathtaking interior style sets this brand new, four bedroom, elite residence apart from the rest.
Sweeping you off your feet is 342sqm of modern magnificence finished to perfection with high quality features and an inspired use of texture and tone.
Greeted by soaring vaulted ceilings, engineered European oak timber flooring and a timber and glass staircase beneath which is a purpose-built wine room to covet your inner sommelier - the decadent mood is set.
The layout offers four large bedrooms including ground and first floor master suites basking in spaciousness and plush comfort. Discover a commanding kitchen and butler's pantry, three dazzling bathrooms and a guest powder room along with sumptuous family living across two levels.
Complete with a meticulous attention to detail you rarely see – this exceptional home is your idyllic escape from the daily grind.
AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Double garage with internal access
• Alfresco outdoor living complete with an Artusi kitchen + BBQ and German-engineered Schweigen commercial rangehood
• Farquhar indoor kitchen featuring a suite of integrated, top-of-the-line Miele appliances, Caesarstone benches and a butler's pantry
• First floor retreat includes a built-in desk + kitchenette with an Artusi bar fridge
• Master bedrooms showcase stunning double ensuites and expansive walk-in robes
• 1st floor master bedroom enjoys a covered balcony with restful park views
• Fully tiled deluxe bathrooms - wall-hung timber vanities and dual vessel sinks
• Retractable ducted vacuum system on both levels
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Landscaped low-maintenance gardens with irrigated watering
• Laundry with built-in cabinetry and laundry chute
• Feature pendant lighting and LED downlights throughout
• Escea gas heater fireplace – a cosy focal point in the open plan lounge
• Security alarm and camera system
• 9.6 kw solar panels with battery provision
• Walk to Henley High School, close to St Michael's College
This remarkable home presides on a landscaped 325sqm allotment encompassing a serene green outlook and a short walk to the beautiful esplanade. Discover boutique shopping and beachfront dining with an easy city commute completing this dreamy coastal lifestyle.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $142.10 p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a