For a sea change with tree change perks, there is no better place for a five bedroom luxury home than this idyllic coastal nook nestled at the coveted end of a cul-de-sac!
A weekend seat on the balcony brings tranquil birdsong from the leafy reserve on the eastern border interspersed with the rhythmic clink of lawn bowls from Henley Bowling Club two doors to the west.
While peace reigns at home, the irresistible hustle and bustle of the Henley Square and sparkling beachfront (within easy walking distance) adds to the allure of this unbeatable location.
And just like the inspiring outdoor ambience, this 2018-built family home delivers a natural balance of generously light and airy space, luxurious design, and quiet energy.
You'll be counting blessings not sheep in any of these five sumptuous bedrooms – four ensconced upstairs alongside a comfy retreat and a flawless family bathroom. The blissful master is an escape from reality boasting palatial proportions, Sunday morning cuppas on the balcony, a fashionista's dressing room and an ensuite to rival the Ritz!
The welcoming entry foyer sets a decadent tone, uniting the formal lounge or home office, the fabulous fifth bedroom with two-way powder room access, and spilling forth to expansive open concept living where a 5-star kitchen ignites the passion in every home cook.
• 799sqm fully-fenced and auto-gated allotment
• Three luxuriously appointed bathrooms with stone-topped vanities
• Ensuite features a bath, shower, double vanity, separate w/c
• Top-shelf kitchen featuring a stone-topped island bench, double Smeg ovens, Smeg induction cooktop, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, butler's pantry
• Double garage with auto roller door and internal home entry
• Large shed or workshop
• Entertainer's alfresco with a ceiling fan
• Garden irrigation system
• Four reverse cycle a/c systems downstairs, ducted reverse cycle a/c upstairs
• Ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms
• Roof blanket insulation
• Double glazed western and northern windows plus roller shutters
• Solar Panels and Tesla battery back up storage
Families are loving the easy proximity to St Michael's College and Henley High School as well as the local reserves, the neighbouring community garden, and the beachfront dining and café scene!
Council rates / approx $1,033.00 p.q
SA water / approx $384.78 p.q
ES levy / approx $348.65 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.