Be right amongst the fun-in-the-sun Henley atmosphere this summer, where Henley Square bustles below and the glittering beachfront beckons just yonder.
BAJU Apartments at the Henley Square Pavilion deliver coastal living with a sleek and sassy cosmopolitan vibe. This two bedroom apartment enjoys hills views, an entertainer's balcony, fresh and sea-breezy open plan living, two gorgeous bedrooms and two designer bathrooms.
Boasting exciting architecture with ground level boutique shopping and dining, this apartment is perfectly positioned for soaking up not just the summer sun but the vibrant beachfront scene too! Top coffee spots, renowned restaurants, grassy open spaces and busy bars are all on your doorstep.
Exciting interior design successfully integrates cool and fresh accents with warm and cosy finishes for year-round comfort and stylish modern appeal. There are oodles of storage options, carpeted bedrooms with robes, wow-factor bathrooms, a sneaky laundry and a masterchef's kitchen.
The basement carpark features remote control access, and the bus is mere steps away for a cheap, quick and easy city commute.
• Located within the Henley Square Pavilion with secure FOB access
• Currently tenanted until 15th of December 2022
• Ideal first home, downsize opportunity, retirement lifestyle or investment
• Master bedroom includes a study nook, stunning ensuite and built-in robe
• 2nd bedroom is serviced by the main bathroom and features a built-in robe
• Designer kitchen features 2-pac cabinetry, Caesarstone island bench, integrated dishwasher, stainless oven and gas cooktop
• Open plan living extends to a generous balcony
• Laundry and linen storage
• LED downlights
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Close to Henley Beach Primary School and Fulham North Primary School
• Zoned Henley High School and close to St Michael's College
Now is the perfect time to downsize the home maintenance and upsize your quality of life at BAJU Apartments in the heart of Henley Beach!
Council rates / approx $1,261.20 p.a
SA water / approx $166.65 p.q
ES levy / approx $141.15 p.a
Strata / approx $1,050 p.q
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.