Brimming with fresh, light and breezy style, this three bedroom townhouse is designed for buyers with a passion for both the great outdoors and low maintenance, modern living.
There's no tossing up between the two, for the courtyard homes in this scenic pocket of popular Kidman Park bask in the serenity of peaceful laneways overlooking green urban spaces.
Bordering a beautiful grassy reserve, first home buyers, families and downsizers can relax and enjoy the outlook amidst the refreshing vibe of modern décor with barely a blade of grass to mow. This immaculate c.2014 property is also an ideal investment with easy rental appeal.
Rarely does a townhouse spoil you with a generous formal lounge and spacious open plan living and an upstairs retreat, but this home ensures you'll always find the perfect space to meet your needs.
Modern carpets make for cosy bedrooms; the kitchen sizzles with style and there are 2.5 sparkling bathrooms!
Further features include:
• Located on a no-through road opposite a reserve
• Rear laneway entry to the double carport with roller door
• Paved outdoor entertaining with a built-in bbq, garden shed and small lawn
• Stainless kitchen appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry
• Laundry with storage and adjacent guest w/c
• Formal lounge or a spacious home office
• Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Central bathroom servicing bedrooms 2 & 3
• Upstairs retreat/lounge has balcony access
• Carpeted bedrooms and formal lounge
• Floor tiles in the family living space
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Just 1.2kms to Kidman Park Primary School and 1.8kms to Findon High School
• Close to Coles, Aldi and the Kidman Park Medical Centre
Perfectly positioned for easy beach access and city commuting, this home delivers the idyllic lifestyle you've been searching for.
Council rates / approx $287.50 p.q
SA water / approx $151.77 p.q
ES levy / approx $95.20 p.a
Community Fees / approx $338.42 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.