It’s a case of love thy neighbour when your location rubs shoulders with booming suburban hotspots like West Croydon!
While delightful Queen Street cafes tickle tastebuds in the neighbouring suburb, this Kilkenny cutie loves its proximity to M.J. McInerney Reserve where tennis courts, a basketball court, playground, skate park, BBQ facilities and picnic areas deliver endless family fun without the weight gain!
Add to that an easy city commute and a quick trip to the beach, and life is looking good!
Showcasing a spick and span 467 allotment (approx.) with 15.24m frontage, this partially updated conventional three bedroom home welcomes first home buyers, families, investors and developers (STCC).
Floating floors and a fresh paint palette complement the updated kitchen for a lively, modern vibe. Accompanying three bedrooms is a generous lounge, semi open to the modern kitchen and dining area. You can get creative in the garden, or enjoy its simple style. There’s scope for cars and boys’ toys, a verandah for outdoor dining – what’s not to love!
• Torrens title solid 1964-built family home with potential to further modernise
• Extra long carport with roller door, shed or workshop behind
• Split systems in the lounge and master bedroom
• Freshly cooked kitchen – stainless appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and pantry
• Floating floors throughout
• Retro bathroom with a bath and shower, separate w/c
• Close to Challa Gardens and Kilkenny Primary Schools
• Zoned Woodville High School
• Close to Kilkenny train station
Whether you settle in, rent it out, or get busy transforming it – you’re on to a winner!
Council rates / approx $293.45 p.q
SA water / approx $163.34 p.q
ES levy / approx $138.00 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.