PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGE FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE.
Start your day with the melodious sound of birdsong inviting you to pop across the road and enjoy a leisurely jog beneath the shady canopy of the Linear Park trail… that's the lifestyle on offer from this fantastic four bedroom home perched on a 610m2 (approx.) corner allotment in Lockleys.
But this prized setting opposite a beautiful reserve doesn't just deliver those namasté moments via back-to-nature feels. The fast pace of your modern lifestyle is made easy with public transport, local shops, great schools, the airport, the city and the beach all conveniently close by.
Stylishly updated since its 1966 inception, this home boasts multiple living areas and a flexible floorplan providing harmonious indoor/outdoor flow for those who like to entertain.
Featuring two bathrooms, up to four bedrooms with robes including a master with a walk-in robe and an ensuite, there is plenty of space for growing families. Of course the inground fibreglass salt-chlorinated pool is sure to be a hit with the kids come summer!
• Across from Mitchell Reserve featuring a playground, BBQ areas and pathways
• Central kitchen with a servery, dishwasher and abundant storage
• Family room with a tranquil pool outlook
• Relaxed dining area adjoining the generous living room
• Flexibility to utilise four bedrooms or three plus a fourth living area, a rumpus room or a study
• Updated bathrooms
• Covered outdoor entertaining spaces
• Split system air conditioners
• Gas space heaters
• Ceiling fans
• Double carport
• Two garden sheds
This idyllic location promises weekends filled with long lazy summer days down at Henley Beach and leisurely mornings pedalling along Linear Park or playing 18 holes at Kooyonga. With great schools so close, your family will love the Lockleys lifestyle!
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a