Take a peek at just how fabulous family life could be in this flawlessly-finished four bedroom home occupying a north-facing position in the childhood neighbourhood of your dreams.
Boasting sprawling serenity just steps down the road is the expansive local reserve promising family fun while Kooyonga golf course and the River Torrens Linear Park trail are also just a Sunday stroll away.
Bringing that serene, green vibe home is a lush backyard - a modern garden retreat featuring a delightful alfresco, lovely lawn and a paved firepit area for cosy evening gatherings.
The luxury continues indoors, where a four bedroom plus study floorplan draws you in with a sense of spacious comfort. All carpeted bedrooms feature robes – the master with a fashionista's walk-in robe, a double ensuite, ceiling fan and romantic balcony - and the remaining three bedrooms with built-in robes.
Ground floor open plan living sees a functional gourmet kitchen commanding over relaxed dining and lounge spaces, with a second lounge upstairs.
Beautifully designed and luxuriously finished, further highlights include:
• Built in 2017 on a landscaped 390sqm block with remote controlled irrigation system
• Keyless entry, remote control alarm and video intercom systems
• Floating vinyl timber flooring and premium bedroom carpets
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Double garage with panel lift door, internal access and rear roller door
• Chef's kitchen – island bench with breakfast bar, suite of 900mm Euro appliances, abundant storage, walk-in pantry, integrated dishwasher and built-in microwave
• Ground floor study with four bedrooms upstairs
• Staircase with glass balustrade
• Two fully-tiled bathroom sanctuaries with heat lamps
• Ensuite features a double vanity, main bathroom includes a bath, shower and separate w/c
• Ground floor guest w/c
• Chic alfresco with a ceiling fan and gas BBQ provisions
Whether you're a salty seaburban lifestyler or you're ready to dip your toe into a seachange opportunity, this exceptional home neighbouring Henley Beach South and West Beach is close to public transport, the airport, Harbourtown and great schools!
Council rates / approx $419.70 p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $168.00 p.a