Bespoke design sees this two-storey executive residence deliver high calibre living and sleeping zones on both levels, allowing luxuriously comfortable and flexible city-fringe living.
Mere moments to the city, this prized location is also a short drive from the finest city beaches with vibrant dining and shopping precincts.
The ground floor second and third bedrooms accompany a large family room with a wall of glass embracing the alfresco aspect. Equipped with a full-sized bathroom and separate w/c, this floor may be the perfect space for teens or young adults, although the family room's built-in bar suggests stylish executive entertaining with indoor/outdoor ease.
Open plan living on the upper level welcomes a tranquil vista of treetop greenery. Through more double-glazed windows and doors, the living area extends to a beautiful balcony, the perfect spot to relax and drink in the glorious garden outlook.
Immersed in sumptuous earthy tones and smooth natural finishes, this stunning home dresses up for prolific entertainers and down for relaxed family togetherness. Opulent bathrooms, plush bedrooms and refreshing living spaces combine to deliver a class act.
• Torrens title built in 2000 on a 325sqm allotment (approx.)
• City-fringe location, treasured position near the end of a quiet no-through road
• Four carpeted bedrooms or three plus a large study
• First floor master suite incorporates a walk-through robe and full-sized ensuite with spa bath
• Fourth bedroom or study adjacent to the master bedroom
• Second and third bedrooms downstairs, each with robes
• Fully tiled main and ensuite bathrooms with baths, showers, heat lamps
• Ground floor guest powder room
• Premium kitchen design: gas cooktop, breakfast bar, pantry
• Two spacious light-inviting living areas with outdoor flow
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus split system in the family room
• Under-stair storage
• New 10.14kw solar system
• Double garage with auto roller door and internal access
• Freshly painted exterior
• Moments from the city, airport, public transport and Henley Beach Road
• Stone's throw to Adelaide High School (zoned), also near Cowandilla Primary School, Sturt Street Community School
NOTE: Bedroom 1 & Bedroom 4 windows will be replaced with new white aluminium windows and the venetian blinds will be replaced with white ones.
Council rates / approx $467.48 p.q
SA water / approx $221.158 p.q
ES levy / approx $147.55 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.