Like a breath of fresh air, this renovated three bedroom family home sparkles with light and breezy comfort.
Presenting uplifting earthy tones and a light-filled open plan design, buyers will delight in the top notch outdoor entertaining space, open plan living plus dining, gleaming modern bathrooms and a separate family or rumpus room perfect for the kids - or perhaps your stylish home office space.
Three luxurious bedrooms with robes deliver restful escapes for everyone. The sublime master bedroom features a ceiling fan, cosy carpet, walk-in robe and sleek ensuite.
Just 500m (approx.) to the marina and complete with a lovely lawn area and a kitchen to drool over, this inviting home is the perfect place to indulge in a dream coastal lifestyle.
• 658sqm corner block with a large garage/workshop + secure storage space
• Ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating, ceiling fans
• Premium kitchen - stone benchtops, stainless appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample storage
• Sleek and shiny tiled bathrooms, the main featuring a bath, shower, double vanity
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with floating floors and built-in robes
• Polished floor tiles in the open plan area
• Party-sized verandah with an outdoor kitchen - fridge, pizza oven, BBQ, café blinds
• Wood burning combustion heater in the outdoor area for year-round comfort
• Generous lawn and garden beds with integrated watering (bore water)
• Easy walk to the train station and bus stops
• Close to local reserves and North Haven Primary School
This idyllic location close to the beach also enjoys proximity to the North Haven Golf Club, local taverns, surf life saving and yacht clubs with easy access to Largs Bay, Semaphore and Port Adelaide dining and entertainment precincts.
Council rates / approx $252.00 p.q
SA water / approx $150.51 p.q
ES levy / approx $122.70 p.a