Steeped in historic character, this super-cute Torrens title maisonette has been a happy family home since 1939!
Refurbishments along the way have refreshed the ambience while retaining the features that give this home its charming vibe. First home buyers and investors will love the neat and tidy condition while appreciating the potential to update further.
Overlooking a lovely little reserve – just one of several nearby – this popular location is handy to local schools, public transport, supermarkets, local businesses and eateries.
Offering two generous bedrooms with modern carpets and ceiling fans, there is also a handy third bedroom or home office. The spick-and-span eat-in kitchen is large and functional – a light and generous room for cookaholics to create their masterchef happy place.
Further things to love about this sweet and simple red brick home include:
• The perfectly-sized 389sqm block with a large storage shed or workshop.
• Gas heating keeping the lounge cosy, and gas hot water for endless showers.
• Ceiling fans for a blissful sleep in two of three bedrooms.
• The skylight in the roomy kitchen with space to create the kitchen of your dreams.
• A gorgeous lounge featuring floating floors, an air conditioner, gas heater and ceiling fan.
• A secure single carport with an auto roller door and driveway parking.
• The flexibility of a BIG laundry and connected verandah – extend or renovate to create the space you want.
• An essential third bedroom – with guest room, study, sewing room or home office written all over it!
• The little extras - lofty high ceilings, frameless shower screen, updated flooring, crisp colour scheme.
With Pennington School, Kindergarten and Reserve just around the corner and the buzzing social scene at Port Adelaide just 7 minutes' drive from home, how can you resist?
Council rates / approx $277.25 p.q
SA water / approx $146.65 p.q
ES levy / approx $103.40 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.