It may only be five years old, but this two-bedroom Port Adelaide home has plenty of personality with a hearty splash of industrial-chic style helping it to fit right in!
Check out the floating floorboards – a stroke of designer genius that perfectly complements the striking colour palette for a moody vibe. Bold and modern design keeps the ambience fresh, while subtle touches – the cute bullnose verandah, the wave-like pattern to the bathroom tiles and those terrific talking-point floorboards – combine to create a statement home.
A brilliant investment, downsizer or first home, there's plenty of space and comfort. Enter via the single garage with auto roller door or through the entry hallway past your second lounge, study or home office. Open plan living spills to a tidy low-maintenance backyard, with lawn and paving ready for outdoor entertaining.
The kitchen is hot, hot, hot, hot… stunning form simmering with all your favourite ingredients – a walk-in pantry, island bench and a dishwasher.
More fabulous features include:
• Built in 2018 on an easy-care courtyard block
• Security Alarm System
• Single garage with auto roller door and internal home access
• Two stylish bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom also includes a walk-in robe, sleek ensuite and split system a/c
• Two modern bathrooms, the main includes a bath and shower
• European-style laundry facilities
• Modern open plan living with split system a/c, downlights and ceiling fan
• 3.14kw solar panel system
• Close to the bustling hub of Port Adelaide cafes, restaurants, bars
• Nearby shopping at the Port Adelaide Plaza shopping centre
• Steps to bus stops with the Port Adelaide train station close by
• Walk to kindy, just 1.5km to Alberton Primary School
• Zoned Le Fevre High School (3.1km)
• Close to Portside Christian College (2km)
Don't let this one sail past you, it's Port Adelaide perfect!
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.