PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGES FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE.
Primed to deliver the whole perfect package, this beautifully updated three bedroom home delivers an idyllic lifestyle just 4kms approx. from the beach, a stone's throw from schools, and within a short walk of the local shopping centre!
The 347m2 low maintenance allotment leaves you with time to enjoy this serene location close to the Grange golf course, the glorious beachfront and coffee catch-ups down at the popular Grange Jetty Café.
Family buyers, couples, downsizers and investors will find an immaculate property featuring casual and formal living areas, double bedrooms, fresh paint, new lighting and landscaping, and the year-round comfort of ducted reverse cycle a/c plus a split system.
Prepping the family's favourite meals or hosting a dinner party for your friends is a piece of cake in this well-designed, modern kitchen. It boasts a walk-in pantry, brand new dishwasher, Westinghouse oven and gas cooktop, and loads of bench and cupboard space.
The master bedroom invites you to unwind with a scenic garden outlook, cosy carpets, a walk-in robe and an ensuite, while bedrooms 2 & 3 each feature built-in robes.
Further comforts include:
• Double garage with front and rear roller doors + internal entry
• Simply sumptuous formal lounge with modern carpets
• Light-filled open plan living with a soft and subtle colour scheme and stylish floor tiles
• Family bathroom features a plus-sized shower, bath and separate w/c
• Laundry with built in storage
• Freshly painted
• Very close to Seaton Park Primary School and near Findon High School
• Close to public transport
Enjoy long lazy days on the beach, throw a line off the jetty, and pop into the pub for a cold one before you head home. Shop all day at Westfield West Lakes and play a round of golf when the mood strikes – this is the ultimate lifestyle where it's best… in the west!
Council rates / approx $1,261.00 p.a
SA water / approx $169.94 p.q
ES levy / approx $132.00 p.a