Take a trip down memory lane to the days when wallpaper hung on walls - not phones and computers! Built in 1971 and hanging on to its humble beginnings with a dash of retro style, this three bedroom family home is an exciting find for imaginative buyers.
The 559sqm block features 18.16m street frontage with front and rear gardens waiting for green-fingered gardeners. A handy investment or a potential site for building your dream home (subject to planning consent) this valuable property also ticks boxes for renovators and first home buyers.
Endless fun is at your fingertips when you live on the ocean side of Tapleys Hill Road with bus stops, local stores, snack bars and schools close by.
Fancy a round of golf? Tee off from your doorstep and you'll find the Grange Golf Club and the Royal Adelaide Golf Club within range! And families, you'll love the three minute walk to Seaton High School and the easy access to Hendon Primary School too.
• Carport behind gates and garage/workshop beyond
• Three large bedrooms, the master with a built-in robe
• Fully tiled bathroom with a bath, shower and separate w/c
• Large lounge
• Well-designed kitchen with a walk-in pantry
• Spacious dining area open to the kitchen
• Roller shutters
• Ducted air conditioning
• Close to public transport
• Easy access to West Lakes Shopping Centre
When location is everything, a humble home is a great beginning. With your eyes on the prize, dive in and secure this seaburban family home with exciting prospects today!
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a