When this spectacular residence sails onto your radar there is no doubt it will leave a lasting impression.
The glorious waterfront position introduces an envious lifestyle where nearby beach access goes hand in hand with this prime lakefront location. Inspiring lake views meander for miles, uninterrupted on your southern boundary and creating a soothing scenic outlook that never grows old.
The six bedroom, five bathroom home offers abundance, adaptability and, in addition to the lake and beach accessibility, the allure of exceptional poolside living. While the location and sheer magnitude of this property are stand-out features, the unique points of difference include its versatile floorplan and the amazing aquatic wing – a haven for memorable pool parties and fun family time.
Currently the property features two self-contained homes on two levels; alternatively one expansive residence for affluent family living.
At ground level are two double bedrooms with ensuites and a large office/study or third bedroom. The emphatic living space and well-designed kitchen take centre stage, and in the wings are multiple verandahs, the heated pool, sauna and spa, laundry facilities and a double garage plus double shed.
The recently renovated upper level showcases a balcony capturing those calming lake views, along with three luxurious double bedrooms, a study, two high calibre bathrooms, and a second laundry, kitchen and living zone.
• Airbnb option or expansive family living
• 875sqm allotment with absolute lake frontage
• Peaceful no-through road less than a five minute walk to Tennyson beach
• Total six double bedrooms, five bathrooms, two living rooms, two kitchens and two laundries
• Undercover wet area includes a 10.5m indoor swimming pool, sauna and spa
• Chlorinated solar and gas heated swimming pool
• Three ensuite bathrooms + two luxuriously appointed main bathrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning + three split systems
• Multiple verandahs and a central patio for entertaining
• Glass balustrade stairwell, timber flooring, downlights
• Electric car charging station
• 15kw solar with battery backup
• Caravan, boat or trailer parking space
• Monitored video security system
• Full FOB access entry doors
• Close to Grange golf course and Westfield West Lakes
• Zoned West Lakes Shore School and Grange Primary School
• Zoned Seaton High School
A prime lakeside location bringing waterfront activities, poolside fun and sea-burban bliss to your doorstep, this grand home is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Council rates / approx - $4,407.10 p.a
SA water / approx - $415.74 p.q
ES levy / approx - $386.40 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.