Surely the poster for Sherriff Street's Most Wanted Property, this flawlessly finished courtyard home bursts onto the market blazing with location convenience and put-your-feet-up modern comfort.
A perfect familiy home, downsizing or investment opportunity close to an abundance of local amenities, the three bedroom floorplan encompasses two fresh and inviting living areas, an eat-your-heart-out kitchen, a well-designed laundry and two sparkling bathrooms.
Welcoming warmth emanates from timber-look flooring and plush carpets, creating a cosy contrast to the uplifting colour palette. Thoughtful garden design sees a fabulous alfresco hosting lazy days and fun-filled nights spilling to a private garden with a leafy vibe. Top to bottom style, intuitive design and go-anywhere-from-here convenience makes this home your most wanted!
• 2017-built low maintenance living on a 346sqm corner block (approx.)
• Steps to Henley Beach Road eateries, cafés and supermarkets
• Double garage with auto roller door, drive through & internal access
• Formal lounge or inspiring work from home space
• Three comfy bedrooms with carpets and robes
• Master includes a walk-in robe and floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite
• Large open plan living inviting loads of natural light with effortless outdoor integration
• Fabulous kitchen – pantry storage, gas cooktop, Smeg appliances and breakfast bar
• Immaculate bathroom with a separate w/c, bath and shower
• Smart laundry design with built-in benchtop and cupboards
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Close to Henley Beach, Linear Park, Kooyonga Golf Club
• Zoned Torrensville Primary School (1.1km) & Underdale High School (1.2km)
• Close to Flinders Park Primary School (1.8km) & Lockleys Primary School (2.4km)
This popular location is just a seven minute drive (approx.) to both the city and the beach with public transport a short walk from your door.
Council rates / approx $277.50 p.q
SA water / approx $199.24 p.q
ES levy / approx $135.30 p.a