Why trek all the way to Queensland for sparkling white sand, deep blue water and tropical trees when it can be your everyday way of life at 7 Keppel Grove, on West Lakes' Delfin Island?
This expansive two-storey residence built in 1982 is set on 800sqm (approx.) with adjacent walkway access to endless lakefront tranquility.
Extended families will love the space offered by the six bedroom plus study floorplan featuring two generous living areas, three bathrooms, casual and formal dining, an inground pool and a half tennis court.
Showcasing mostly original interior style with quality kitchen, bathroom and laundry updates, this property offers a don't-miss-it opportunity to own a significant family home in an unbeatable locale, ready for redecorating at your leisure.
• Double garage with auto roller doors and internal access + driveway space for an additional two cars
• Eat-in kitchen: Miele dishwasher, stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, pantry
• Formal dining room with floating floors
• Large lounge with a gas heater + a/c unit
• Huge first floor living area or rumpus room with ducted a/c and two ceiling fans
• Ground floor master bedroom has two-way access to the renovated bathroom, ceiling fan and built-in robe
• First floor master bedroom features a/c plus a ceiling fan, built-in robe and walk-through robe to ensuite bathroom
• The remaining 4 upstairs bedrooms each have fans and ducted a/c, two of which also have built-in robes
• Spacious home office on the ground floor with understair storage
• Well designed laundry with built-in storage and guest (4th) toilet
• Salt chlorinated, inground, fibreglass swimming pool
• Half tennis (or basketball) court
• Gas hot water service
• Garden shed
• 3kW solar panels
An exciting lifestyle location, West Lakes is the place to be for buyers who enjoy water sport fun, a round of golf, or fabulous shopping. Discover diverse dining options, easy public transport and close proximity to simply glorious beaches just in time for summer.
Council rates / approx $681.24 p.q
SA water / approx $285.63 p.q
ES levy / approx $254.35 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.