PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGES FOR COVID-19 UPDATE.
This charming home, with three bedrooms or two plus a formal dining room.
The lounge features a gas fireplace, ceiling fan and timber floors.
Boasting a retro feel and delivering plenty of bench and cupboard space, the kitchen has split system heating and cooling and room for casual dining.
FURTHER HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Outdoor entertaining showcasing two timber decks and shade sails
• Single carport and driveway parking
• Solar hot water system
• Good-sized bathroom
• Master bedroom with a built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Just 600m to the beachfront (approx.)
• Backs onto the Glanville par 3 golf course
This fantastic location promises an exciting lifestyle as you enjoy beachfront summertime fun, local sport and recreation facilities, the vibrant dining and café culture on Semaphore Road, nearby public transport and the proximity to Le Fevre High School.
Pets negotiable upon application.