Positioned on North Terrace in the heart of Adelaide's cultural and educational precinct, 'Student Living East West' is a safe and secure apartment building providing student accommodation managed by UniLodge.
This exciting investment opportunity presents a three bedroom fully furnished apartment for the astute investor, presently occupied by three students providing a combined rental return of $710 per week with annual rent reviews.
The property also welcomes owner-occupiers with the sale conditional upon current tenancy and property management terms and conditions.
This vibrant apartment building is optimally located to attract student residents. Within steps is the University of South Australia's City East campus, the University of Adelaide, the Adelaide Museum, the Art Gallery of South Australia, the State Library and popular shopping and dining destinations.
Apartment 53 delivers fresh and stylish three bedroom accommodation featuring open plan living, a modern kitchen, laundry facilities and a fully-tiled bathroom.
• Bedroom 1 has a fixed term tenancy agreement until 31/01/24
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have a fixed term tenancy agreement until 01/07/24
• A minimum of three months' notice is required to terminate the property management agreement with UniLodge
• Furnished accommodation within walking/cycling distance of most city attractions
• Open plan living and dining space with a balcony
• Ducted air conditioning
• Carpeted bedrooms, lounge and dining area
• Modern kitchen featuring a dishwasher, gas cooktop, fridge, oven
• Three single bedrooms with natural light, study desks, built-in robes
• Laundry facilities
• Fully tiled modern bathroom
• Short walk to bus and tram stops for journeys further afar
• Walk or take easy public transport to the Central Markets and Chinatown
• Short walk to the Botanic Gardens, Rymill Park, Rundle Mall
• Stroll to the East End and Rundle Street dining precincts
Be sure to contact our agents for further information about this easy investment or residential opportunity.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $146.65 p.q
ES levy / approx $95.55 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.