With absolutely nothing left to renovate, this is the perfect "as-new" three bedroom home for families and first home buyers on a generous 552sqm corner block.
While the c.1973 heritage carries the heart and soul of cohesive family living, today the style is fresh and sassy with Scandi overtures.
Enhancements showcase indoor/outdoor connectivity for modern lifestylers, a second living area for peaceful me-time moments, extensive built-in storage including a walk-in pantry and wet areas featuring two-tone cabinetry to add earthy, natural appeal to a modern colour palette.
A luxurious kitchen features subway splashback tiling, a gas cooktop and a dishwasher to delight passionate foodies. The laundry and bathroom follow suit, showing off the sparkling splendour of contrasting timber-tone cabinetry, full-height tiling and modern finishes.
New floating floors give way to plush bedroom carpets for cosy comfort, while ceiling fans deliver the perfect nights' sleep on balmy nights.
FURTHER HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Split system air conditioning in the living area
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with built-in robes
• Sizzling kitchen featuring a family-sized walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
• Open-plan kitchen and dining flowing to a second living area and patio
• Stylish fully-tiled bathroom featuring a bath, wall-hung vanity, shower
• Separate w/c
• Modern laundry with built-in cabinetry and storage cupboards
• Full width rear verandah for undercover outdoor entertaining
• Courtyard patio – top spot for a quiet cuppa
• Corner-block flexibility secured by colourbond fencing
• Lovely backyard with lawn area for kids and pets
• Walk to Hollywood Plaza for all your shopping needs
• Zoned Parafield Gardens High School (2.9km)
• Just 400m (approx.) from Salisbury Downs Primary School (unzoned)
Unlike building a new home there is no wait, no unforeseen delays, and no stress… just a virtually brand-new home ready and waiting for you to create instant happy families!
Council rates / approx $302.35 p.q
SA water / approx $146.65 p.q
ES levy / approx $101.85 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.