Pop in for the best possible time-warp experience where immaculate circa 1958 living is presented in the classic family way, through three bedrooms, one bathroom and one living room!
A property so well cared for will easily adapt to fresh contemporary style if a renovation project is what you seek. And with a garage located behind the carport, you have secure storage space to assist with a budget-focussed, live-in, renovation project.
There is a neat and tidy undercover area for relaxing or at-home entertaining on weekends, but this exceptional coastal location does tend to entice you down to Semaphore Road or across to the Port for endless fun and social get-togethers.
The spick and span kitchen teams up with open-concept dining; the laundry connects with the loo, and the bedrooms form a wing designed for quiet sleep-time comfort.
• Lovely street with a perfect blend of old and new
• Double brick home on an easy-care 387sqm block
• Open plan kitchen/dining with stainless kitchen appliances
• Skylit bathroom – bath plus separate shower
• Large lounge with a gas heater
• Of the three bedrooms, two include built in robes
• Very stylish brick-paved pergola for outdoor entertaining
• Close to bustling wine bars and cafes at Port Adelaide
• Semaphore beachfront and seaside dining nearby
• Close to the Glanville and Peterhead Railway Stations
• Walk to bus stops and Le Fevre Primary School (400m)
• Zoned Le Fevre High School (1.7km)
Be quick to close the deal on value buying with scope for easy improvements in an aptly named location close to everything!
Council rates / approx $1,224.40 p.a
SA water / approx $167.84 p.q
ES levy / approx $142.20 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.