Spick and span and ready to blossom, this home sweet home has a few strings to its bow.
Appealing to all buyers is the handy location close to great schools and shops, an 8 minute drive to the blissful beachfront at Grange and a quick 15 minute commute to the CBD with public transport options close by.
Families can settle in to a comfy home with room to extend (stcc), featuring three big bedrooms, a supersized eat-in kitchen and a large living room, while renovators can work their magic to add fresh feels and contemporary style.
Set on a generous 758sqm allotment (approx.) boasting significant street frontage of 22.28 metres, this property is also an obvious development prospect (stcc).
• Built in 1950
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c plus ceiling fans
• Alarm system
• Solid timber eat-in kitchen with double sinks, electric oven, plenty of storage
• Fully tiled bathroom features a bath, shower and separate w/c
• Separate laundry
• Big garage and rear garden shed with plumbed outdoor sink
• Roller shutters
• Enclosed verandah
• Fully fenced neat and tidy block
• Multiple rainwater tanks
• Close to Flinders Park Primary, Findon High School, Nazareth Catholic College
• Walk to Findon Shopping Centre with Welland Plaza nearby
A potential game-changer, will this little gem on a big block be your new family home, reno project or lucrative development site? Be quick to inspect.
Council rates / approx $1,147.75 p.a
SA water / approx $626.16 p.a
ES levy / approx $127.70 p.a