Sure to stop traffic with its prodigious street presence, this freshly-built residence reveals ravishing style oozing smooth and seductive finishes throughout a memorable interior.
Abundant in luxury and space, a fluent expression of the latest design concepts spans two grand levels of decadent family living.
On the upper level the primary suite boasts 5-star hotel magnificence, separated from two further bedrooms and the family bathroom by a comfy retreat inviting quiet reflection.
At ground level the home office or fourth bedroom, guest bathroom and expansive living zone encapsulate the sparkling essence of modern family living. Heralded by the most sumptuous kitchen a chef could dream of, the decadence spills outdoors where an easy-care garden accompanies a sassy alfresco designed for the weekend's lazy pleasures.
• Torrens title c.2023 executive home
• Double garage with internal home entry
• High-spec kitchen appliances: Fisher & Paykel 600mm oven,
900mm gas cooktop, integrated rangehood and dishwasher
• Full-height pantry storage plus an expansive walk-in pantry
• Timber island bench with 20mm stone top and statement lighting
• Beautiful indoor/outdoor family living zone
• Carpeted upstairs retreat
• Exciting alfresco with built-in Artusi 4-burner barbecue
• Three plush bedrooms plus a ground-level home office or guest bedroom
• Upstairs primary suite features built-in cabinetry and a double ensuite
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Three exquisitely-tiled and luxuriously finished bathrooms
• Freestanding baths and floating stone-top vanities in the main bathroom and ensuite
• Ground level guest powder room
• Built-in laundry storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Exposed aggregate driveway and irrigated garden beds
This popular locale is close to the Fulham Gardens shopping precinct and St Michael's College, with Henley Beach coastal delights beckoning…
Council rates / approx $1204.00 p.a
SA water / approx $153.70 p.q
ES levy / approx $123.30 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.