The striking façade makes a bold introduction to this freshly-built four bedroom residence, where an unforgettable luxury-laden interior showcases sumptuous designer finishes that leave you just a little breathless.
Brimming with abundant airy space, the latest modern design concepts speak eloquently across two levels with the obligatory ground level home office or fourth bedroom, and the essential second living area positioned as a peaceful upstairs escape.
A hotel-quality primary suite oozes spacious comfort, estranged from the two remaining bedrooms by the comfy retreat. The family bathroom intersects bedrooms two and three, an awe-inspiring presentation of seductive tones and textures mirrored across two further bathrooms.
Light-loving open plan living is accompanied by a lip-smacking kitchen that combines undeniable beauty with high-calibre functionality. Teamed with a stylish alfresco and outdoor cooking facilities, inspired home entertaining is a weekend given.
• Torrens title c.2023 executive home
• Double garage with internal home entry
• High-spec kitchen appliances: Fisher & Paykel 600mm oven, 900mm gas cooktop, integrated rangehood and dishwasher
• Full-height pantry storage plus an expansive walk-in pantry
• Timber island bench with 20mm stone top and statement lighting
• Beautiful indoor/outdoor family living zone
• Carpeted upstairs retreat
• Exciting alfresco with built-in Artusi 4-burner barbecue
• Three plush bedrooms plus a ground-level home office or guest bedroom
• Upstairs primary suite features built-in cabinetry and a double ensuite
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Three exquisitely-tiled and luxuriously finished bathrooms
• Freestanding baths and floating stone-top vanities in the main bathroom and ensuite
• Ground level guest powder room
• Built-in laundry storage
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Exposed aggregate driveway and irrigated garden beds
This popular locale is close to the Fulham Gardens shopping precinct and St Michael's College, with Henley Beach coastal delights beckoning…
Council rates / approx $1204.00 p.a
SA water / approx $153.70 p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.