With summer sun and blissful beachfronts beckoning, where better to enjoy family life than just a short ride from Henley and Grange on the prodigious west side of Tapleys Hill Road?
It's a sought-after locale presenting a gift-wrapped parcel of lifestyle perks: good schools, shops and coffee within cooee, nearby public transport for an easy city commute, and a short trip to the beach for sunset walks or lazy beach days with refreshing ocean dips!
This three bedroom c.1979 residence has been renovated to deliver the fresh style and upscaled comfort busy young families and first home buyers need.
Uncompromised living sees cool comfort when entertaining outdoors, plush luxury in carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes, and the ability to find your own space or come together in semi-open living and dining areas with a smart kitchen connection.
Further features include:
• Double brick circa 1979 construction
• 628sqm block (approx.) in a small cul-de-sac
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate living area with floating floors, semi-open to the tiled dining space
• Dining area enjoys a sliding door connection to undercover outdoor entertaining
• Renovated kitchen: stainless appliances, gas range cooker, pantry storage
• Two fresh and sparkling fully-tiled bathrooms
• Three carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Master bedroom includes a luxury ensuite
• Separate laundry
• Expansive undercover entertaining area – private and peaceful
• Double carport with a roller door
• Double garage or workshop
• Garden shed
• Roller shutters
• Lovely lawn and garden space for kids and pets
This top spot is close to the Fulham Gardens shopping centre and a choice of schools including St Michael's College, Fulham Gardens Primary School and Henley High School (zoned). Under 10 kms to the city and close to the beach, this easy-breezy home has 'the one' stamped all over it!
Council rates / approx - $1,643.25 p.a
SA water / approx - $394.00 p.q
ES levy / approx - $170.95 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.