Welcome to the charismatic family home nestled in the humble heart of Fulham Gardens. Partly revamped, this quintessential Australiana home, erected circa 1981, imbues a sense of homely yet modern charm. A unique fusion of coastal living and tranquillity, it's set to captivate your senses as it blends the perfect elements of comfort, elegance, and leisure.
The house that has it all, offering five bedrooms ideal for a growing tribe. Flaunting hybrid floors, it spins an enchanting dance between contemporary chic and timeless appeal. The updated bathrooms, fully tiled, is a nod to modern aesthetics while maintaining the warm, inviting vibe unique to family homes.
Cooking enthusiasts will be bewitched by the state-of-the-art kitchen, which boasts an open-plan setting, breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooktop with integrated rangehood, tiled splashback, and an oh-so-handy appliance hutch. The outdoor enclosed gym or multipurpose space is the cherry on top, ensuring versatile use for all family members.
Stepping outside, you will find a landscaped garden that wraps around the property, a serene pool, and a substantial pergola which all combine to make this corner block property a delightful entertainer's haven. Look forward to leisurely Sundays, the refreshing sea breeze, and the sound of laughter ringing through the air as you create unforgettable memories in this tranquil setting.
Further highlights include:
• Landscaped 598sqm (approx) allotment
• Aqua-tuf hybrid flooring
• Flinders George (carpet court) carpets in all five bedrooms
• Daiken 8-zone controlled ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling with Wifi Airtouch2
• Double garage with auto roller doors
• Master suite with built in robe and ensuite
• 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms complete with built-in robes
• 5th bedroom or home office
• Separate w/c
• Stunning kitchen with tiled splashback, Essastone benchtops, appliance hutch, integrated rangehood
• 4 burner gas cooktop and two electrolux ovens (one pyro self cleaning)
• Westinghouse dishwasher, microwave cavity & plumbed fridge cavity
• LED lights throughout
• High quality window dressings
• Spacious outdoor undercover gym / multipurpose area complete with motorised blinds
• Paradox security system
• 25 panel solar system - Fronus inverter primo + smart meter 7.875kw (wifi connected)
• Hendon Salt and Mineral Chlorinator/ Hendon Pool Pump
• Elite v3 Inverter Pool Heat Pump with Wifi Connection
• Built in Umbrella Sleeve
• Underground built in pool cover blanket box
• Wet Laid Porcelain Pavers in outdoor entertaining area
• Near St Francis School, St Michael's College, Henley High School (zoned), Fulham North Primary School
• Close proximity to Fulham Gardens Shopping precinct and less than 2kms to Henley Square Pavilion and the sandy shores of Henley Beach
An enviable location adds to this property's appeal. A short drive will take you to vibrant seaside cafes, bars and restaurants at Henley Square Pavilion and the beach close right there for those who crave the sand between their toes. Families will appreciate the proximity to St Michael's College and Fulham Gardens Primary School (unzoned) and the convenience of having Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre nearby.
24 Holthouse Road isn't just a property; it's an invitation to a harmonious blend of coastal tranquillity and the warmth of a beloved family home. So why wait? Embrace the joy of living in Fulham Gardens today!
Council rates / approx - $1,703.40 p.a
SA water / approx - $201.21 p.q
ES levy / approx - $180.00 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this co