Who doesn't want a low-maintenance picture-perfect home when THIS is where you live?
The weekends won't be long enough when your neighbourhood boasts the sensational shores of Grange beach for active fun and relaxation, and promises brunch at the popular Grange Jetty Café followed by a lazy round of golf at one of two local golf clubs.
With that enticing lifestyle on offer, this gorgeous two-storey home on a courtyard block comes to the party too. Three beautiful bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms and a vibrant open plan living space provide beautifully relaxed easy-care living for couples, families, first home buyers and investors.
Built in 2006 with an outdoor entertaining area designed to transport you to the blissful island of Bali, this lovely home offers peaceful privacy at the rear of a small group, and a friendly local community to become part of.
This is definitely a home-sweet-home kind of place, offering the following features:
• Study nook, two lovely bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs
• Ground floor master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
• Fantastic bathroom designs including a guest powder room and w/c, a two-way bathroom/ensuite with bath, shower and w/c downstairs, and a large family bathroom upstairs
• Warm and welcoming lounge area with a vibrant feature wall
• Generous dining space adjacent to the kitchen and opening outdoors
• Functional and fabulous woodgrain kitchen with loads of storage and workspace, a new Bosch dishwasher, stainless appliances and gas cooktop
• Shady rear garden with a tropical feel
• A pitched roof pergola for relaxed and comfortable entertaining with friends and family
• Easy-care tiled flooring and new carpets
• New, on-trend venetian blinds throughout
• New ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Ceiling fans
• Single garage with front and rear roller doors
While you're perfectly placed for seaside summer fun this stunning location also delivers on the practical front: you're midway between Grange Primary and Seaton High School with a local kindy right on your street.
Council rates / approx $330.50 p.q
SA water / approx $194.90 p.q
ES levy / approx $133.60 p.a