Here's hoping you have some Moet left over from the new year, because this exceptional introduction to the coastal market is worthy of a grand celebration!
It is quite an extraordinary 6-bedroom plus office residence spanning a freshly-built 571sqm floorplan, where 2023 family living and entertaining is supremely spacious, absurdly comfortable and undeniably luxurious.
High calibre finishes showcase an idyllic blend of function and form with every star-studded extra you could wish for. The butler's pantry is superb and all three bathrooms are magazine-worthy. Transitioning from living spaces showcasing polished concrete flooring, textured stonework and rural oak board panelling are sumptuous carpets and walk-in robes to every beautiful bedroom – six in total.
Generous living areas feature both at ground level and upstairs, and even the laundry is thoughtfully designed with premium finishes and abundant storage.
Perched on low-maintenance grounds with a sparkling swimming pool, this remarkable home resides within a salty sniff of the sea breeze while the Royal Adelaide Golf Club and the Grange Lawn Tennis Club are close at hand for weekend activity.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Double garage with a panel lift door, two electric car charging point provisions, internal entry and a Mitsubishi 7kw split system air conditioner
• Open plan living with Krix in-ceiling speakers, a gas fireplace within a stone feature wall, and full-width seamless bifold access to the alfresco
• Alfresco inclusions: Beefeater 4 burner built-in BBQ, freestanding wood-fired pizza oven and 600mm Electrolux pyrolytic oven
• Integrated Centor fly screen spanning full width of alfresco bifold opening
• Large lounge room on the first floor
• Skylit timber staircase with a glass balustrade and floor to ceiling windows
• Designer kitchen featuring a butler's pantry and stone island bench
• Integrated premium Bosch appliances include a fridge, freezer, two dishwashers and two wall ovens
• Stone benchtops and Nero + Oliveri tapware and sinks/fixtures throughout
• Spacious ground floor office with double entry doors
• Ground floor guest suite featuring a walk-in robe, ensuite, double entry doors
• Palatial first floor master bedroom with a balcony, walk-in robe and double ensuite
• Four additional double bedrooms with walk-in robes
• Three beautifully crafted bathrooms and two additional toilet / powder rooms with double basins. All boasting stone-topped vanities and in-wall toilet cisterns, including deep freestanding baths and double showers in the main bathroom and master ensuite
• Sensor LED strip lighting feature under master ensuite vanity
• Auto sensor lighting in main bathroom, butlers pantry and garage
• Mitsubishi 14kw ducted air conditioning upstairs and 10kw ducted downstairs
• Key pad entry and video security system
• Automatic lawn sprinkler and dripper system to all gardens with Bluetooth capability
• Wiring and rail infrastructure installed on roofing – ready for future 32kw solar system
• Salt chlorinated, fully tiled (Pebble Beach tile) 8m x 3.5m swimming pool with provisions for a heat pump/gas heating
An easy walk to the East Grange railway station, this executive residence is also close to Grange Primary School (zoned) with Seaton High and St Michael's College not far. Brand new luxury living near the sea – don't miss out on this beauty!
Council rates / approx $419.23 p.q
SA water / approx $203.00 p.q
ES levy / approx $175.75 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.