When the postcode boasts prime city beach with Linear Park perks, and the residence showcases architectural brilliance, you've met the home you must have!
A picture of perfection, this spectacular residence spans 304sqm of elite family living on a 401sqm (approx.) allotment. Positioned to enjoy the sunny beachfront within a Sunday stroll, it also boasts direct access to the newly redeveloped River Torrens Recreational Park.
And why would you not want the best of both worlds, where your toughest choice on weekends is whether to walk, cycle or jog along the glorious esplanade or the leafy Linear Park pathways?
In keeping with the highly desirable location, this four bedroom plus study, 3.5 bathroom home's 2022 build is of the highest quality. Behind the scenes we have commercial grade steel framing, double glazing and specially designed wall and floor construction for maximum insulation.
The visual and functional design elements are bowl-you-over beautiful; two levels of top quality fixtures and fittings within airy spaces. Master bedrooms and living areas bring luxury and comfort to both levels and the bathrooms are flooded with floor-to-ceiling wow factor.
Luxury living looks like this:
• Double garage with auto roller door and internal home entry
• Driveway parking for two additional vehicles
• Glittering Italian crystal chandelier in the vaulted entry foyer
• Light and lofty three metre ground floor ceilings
• Open plan living area with floorboards, feature lighting, alfresco connection
• Built-in electric vapour fire place
• Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• LED programmable lighting
• Tiled alfresco with downlights and ceiling fan
• Miele and Smeg kitchen appliances, butler's pantry, island bench, marble benchtops
• Premium laundry facilities and built-in storage
• Ground floor study with a garden aspect
• Downstairs master features an ensuite and space for a built-in robe
• 2.7m ceilings upstairs
• Palatial upstairs master suite: walk-in robe, exceptional ensuite, full-width balcony
• Master ensuite: freestanding Villeroy & Boch bathtub, bidet w/c, double vanity with backlit mirrors
• 2nd and 3rd double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Luxuriously finished family bathroom with a double vanity
• All bathrooms have back-lid and defrosting mirrors, light adjustable from warm to cool effect
• Italian endless marble feature walls in bathrooms
• Paper free Bidet style toilet with heated seat & water plus and more convenient features you never want to miss once you have tried them
• Upstairs retreat featuring plush carpets and a private balcony
• 6.6kw expandable solar panels ready for battery backup
• Front and rear video security system
• Day and Night Security System front and back with motion option and downloadable to phone
• Commercial grade window and door frames wit double glazing throughout
• Security sliding screen doors
• Sensor lighting front and rear
• 2000 litre rainwater storage
• Zoned Henley Beach Primary School (1.3km)
• Zoned Henley High School (2.1km)
An exceptional home and a vibrant location delivering popular coastal dining, great coffee and spectacular ocean sunsets, this is bliss.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.a
SA water / approx $ 296.78 p.q
ES levy / approx $269.20 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.