PLEASE REFER TO LAST IMAGES FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS UPDATE.
Displaying an unprecedented level of luxury and an intoxicating sense of style, this exquisite four bedroom home showcases inspired, distinctive design.
Perfectly located just a seven minute walk from the beachfront for a heavenly city-beach lifestyle, the cleverly designed floorplan occupies 220 sqm of the 320 sqm allotment for maximum enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
While the thriving beachside neighbourhood boasts beautiful parks, top coffee spots, fab local dining and a plethora of excellent schools, it is the home itself that is bursting with wow factor.
You won't just find a few bells and whistles within this beauty, but an entire orchestra of the highest calibre accompanying four luxurious bedrooms with built-in robes, a lounge, two awe-inspiring bathrooms and big open plan living extending to a 5-star alfresco.
Flawless craftsmanship is evident in the finest finishes and features you could wish for, including:
• Built in 2019
• German engineered timber floating floors
• 2700mm custom made timber entrance door
• Zoned and ducted reverse cycle a/c
• Illusion Luminar gas log fireplace
• Rehau kitchen cabinetry and exclusive natural stone benchtops and splashbacks, Euro appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven, 900mm integrated rangehood
• Butler's pantry with a sink and integrated dishwasher
• Unrivalled bathroom design showcasing vessel sinks, solid brass bathroom accessories, twin vanities, rain shower heads, wall hung toilets, frameless shower screens and a freestanding tub
• Recessed Velux skylights
• Ducted vacuuming throughout & in garage
• Built-in bar with all the trimmings
• Stylish study nook
• Semi-enclosed alfresco featuring an industrial ceiling fan and complete outdoor kitchen
• 6.6kW solar panels and 3-phase power
• Security gate, remote alarm with two touch pads, intercom and security cameras
• Garage with storage & in built sink
• Low maintenance gardens
Indulge in the sheer decadence and luxurious ambience of this stunning home, perfect for the executive family or professional couple, or even discerning downsizers.
Offering an easy city commute, families will find nearby local schools include St Michael's College, Henley High School, Fulham North Primary & Henley Beach Primary.
Council rates / approx $533.35 p.q
SA water / approx $362.46 p.q
ES levy / approx $194.60 p.a