Ready to fly the family coop or say farewell to your landlord and settle into your own cosy nest? Or perhaps you're looking to invest in an exceptional coastal suburb?
Either way, this charming one bedroom homette is the perfect choice! Currently tenanted until May 2022 FOR $310PW, this is an easy option for investors, while home buyers may consider temporary investment gains if need be. The group has just 3 units in total.
French doors create a light and inviting ambience within the sleek, Scandi-style open plan living space. Fling open the doors to fully embrace the green garden outlook as natural light and fresh air filter through. Dine indoors or out, as the cottage-style back garden includes a sun-shaded patio perfect for private dining.
The bedroom is big and accommodates a wall-to-wall modern built-in robe providing abundant storage. The bathroom is also your ensuite, while a laundry alcove means no need to visit a laundrette.
PLEASE NOTE THIS UNIT ON A COMPANY TITLE.
• Front and back green spaces – good for the soul!
• Carport for one
• Front verandah – great spot for coffee
• Split system heating and cooling
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen
• Ceiling fan in the lounge area
• Well-equipped kitchen with plenty of storage
• Spacious bedroom – timber floorboards, built-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan
• Stylish modern bathroom/ensuite
• Private rear garden with patio and a small lawn
• Rainwater tank
• Garden shed
• Window awnings
A brilliant location for active singles, you'll love the easy walk to bus, train and local shopping centres. It's a lovely 1km stroll to enjoy the stunning beachfront at Hove - a quiet stretch of golden sand located midway between Brighton and Somerton Park.
Council rates / approx $269.50 p.q
SA water / approx $142.10 p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a
Strata $432 p.q (An extra $135 is being put towards the sinking fund in this amount)