In the hearty hub of Port Adelaide a treat is in store for buyers seeking a cruisy lifestyle in high calibre accommodation.
Spanning three energised levels of luxe c.2020 design, below the decks you'll find more than meets the eye. It's here the garage with internal home entry provides a sneak peek into the true art of triple-level living with the introduction of a stylish home office and a third w/c.
One level up is a warm welcome into the chef-quality kitchen and open plan zone along with another w/c and a balcony space for drinking in the salty sea air. At the helm is a sizzling kitchen designed to inspire your inner-entertainer with beautiful functionality. Presenting a stone-top, pendant-lit, island bench with a breakfast-bar, you'll also love walk-in pantry storage and a stainless five-burner gas cooktop.
Onwards and upwards we ascend to a three-bedroom, two-bathroom sleep zone solely dedicated to restful rejuvenation. Soak away your stress in the luxurious main bathroom, while a high quality ensuite adds 5-star hotel vibes to the tranquil master suite, setting it apart from two further bedrooms of similar size.
More fabulous features include:
• Secure townhouse complex with double carport
• Floating floorboards, LED downlights, plantation shutters
• Three carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Timber accented kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
• Euro style laundry facilities in the garage
• Private outdoor patio
• Steps to cafes, restaurants, popular bars and breweries
• Nearby shopping at the Port Adelaide Plaza shopping centre
• Public transport options of bus and train
• Just 1.9km to Le Fevre Peninsula Primary School (unzoned)
• Zoned Le Fevre High School (2.1km)
An exciting lifestyle awaits the new owners of this near-new townhouse, perfectly located and timed to indulge in a delicious salt-encrusted slice of summer seaside living!
Council rates / approx $283.00 p.q
Strata Fees / $205.00 p.q
SA water / approx $205.00 p.q
ES levy / approx $139.00 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.