Designed with a fun family lifestyle in mind, this exceptional property on a 507m2 block (approx.) boasts fabulous covered outdoor areas for entertaining and relaxed family time.
Behind the fully enclosed front yard & double carport with roller doors extends a sensational pergola – simply perfect for all your outdoor activities and large-scale, year-round entertaining. The low-maintenance yard includes a significant storage shed, privacy screens, a shaded garden gazebo, and on-trend artificial turf.
The separate lounge is the ideal spot for relaxing with a cuppa away from the kids. Along with spacious open plan living, this family home is certainly designed for stylish comfort with room to move.
Easy-care flooring includes tiled living areas and woodgrain floating floors throughout the bedrooms and formal lounge. The vibe is warm and welcoming, showcasing a rich woodgrain finish to the kitchen and bathroom cabinetry offsetting neutral décor.
This sleek kitchen is designed to comfortably cater for families. It features a fantastic walk-in pantry, double sinks, a five-burner gas cooktop, rangehood and waterfall drop stone benchtop / breakfast bar, making family meal prep a breeze.
FURTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Ducted Evaporative cooling
• Ceiling fans in master suite, kitchen & living areas
• Gas Heating
• Stone Benchtops throughout
• Three stylish bedrooms
• Built in cupboards in both Bedrooms 2 & 3
• Built-in Study Nook in Bedroom 3
• Master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with separate w/c, powder room, bath and shower
• Fully enclosed front yard, with space for an extra car, boat or caravan
• A low-maintenance block and an ideal investment property
• Located near a choice of schools and public transport
• 5 minute walk to Goodlife Health Club & Royal Park Medical Centre
• West Lakes Golf Course and Westfield West Lakes Shopping Centre nearby
• A short walk to local shops and reserves
• Close to Tennyson beach and an easy commute to the city and Port Adelaide
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a