A MODERN CHARMER IN A TOP SPOT
What a top spot to enjoy all the finer things in life! A number of beautiful nature reserves pave the way from this delightful home to the glorious Semaphore beachfront just 500m (approx.) from your doorstep. And there are fabulous cafés, restaurants and boutique shops to be found in Semaphore, Port Adelaide and West Lakes too!
This ideally-located four bedroom home is an absolute gem – just brimming with fresh feels and light, modern spaces while gorgeous garden niches invite you to stop and smell the roses – literally.
You'll love the warm and welcoming indoor/outdoor vibe, delivering all your must-haves and I-wants. All the cosy bedrooms spoil you with plush carpets and ceiling fans, the master has an ensuite, the open plan living spills to outdoor entertaining and the spacious kitchen has you cooking with gas!
Stunning floating floors feature in the open plan living area while the position of the fourth bedroom suggests options as a comfy formal lounge or home office.
A practical layout, beautiful natural light and flourishing gardens combine to make this home a top contender for families, first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
• Freshly painted, built in 2003 on a 340sqm block (approx.)
• Double carport with an auto roller door
• Master bedroom features a bay window, walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
• 2nd & 3rd bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Immaculate bathroom with a bath, shower, powder room, separate w/c
• Neat kitchen includes a breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop
• Split system heating and cooling plus ceiling fans
• Bus stops and a local reserve are almost on your doorstep
• Serene and secluded outdoor living – pitched roof pergola, flourishing gardens and a small lawn area
• Close to Westport Primary School, LeFevre High School, Portside Christian College
Council rates / approx $332.00 p.q
SA water / approx $172.00 p.q
ES levy / approx $141.55 p.a