Take the plunge and check out this little gem, for there is no better location for your first home or investment property than ultra-close to the glorious expanse of never-ending coastline at West Beach!
Featuring two lovely bedrooms and refreshing updates throughout, this first floor unit is just one block from the esplanade. Fling open the French doors, take a seat on the balcony and catch a waft of the salty sea breeze – it's invigorating!
In the ideal end position of a small group, this light and peaceful unit boasts floating floorboards, modern bedroom carpets, a bathroom/laundry combo and… hello! The kitchen actually has good bench space!
Between the split system and the French doors, the perfect temperature can always be found. And while the nearby beach is the biggest yard you could need, your own private balcony is an inviting spot to relax with a cuppa.
• Private and secure entry
• Built-in robes to both good-size bedrooms
• Open plan living + dining
• Fresh modern kitchen with plenty of cupboards
• Stainless oven, rangehood and ceramic cooktop
• Split system heating and cooling
• Modern window furnishings throughout
• Undercover parking with gated entry
• Steps from bus stops
• Easy beachfront stroll to West Beach & Henley Beach attractions
• Super close to Linear Park and West Beach Primary School
• Easy access to Harbour Town, the airport and Glenelg
Council rates / approx $1,132.00 p.a
SA water / approx $141.04 p.q
ES levy / approx $102.00 p.a
Strata / approx $455.44 p.q