SOLD AT AUCTION!
This C1975 charming original family home with beautifully maintained gardens, boasts one of the most prized locations and views on the lakefront and offers a lifestyle your friends and family will be enviable of.
The 837m2 (approx.) allotment would suit developers and families alike looking to build their dream home. Subdivision opportunities (STCC).
While the setting inspires peace and tranquillity, West Lakes Shore also boasts a short walk to the beach or neighbouring cafe / Rowing Club and a short drive to activities including Grange Golf Club and Westfield West Lakes.
Spanning a 249.3sqm floorplan, this well maintained four bedroom property is designed with generous formal and casual living spaces embracing the sparkling lakefront aspect. A secluded bedroom wing with two bathrooms provides your quiet sleep space.
• A well-cared-for family home with absolute private lake frontage
• Double garage with drive-through access
• Two dining areas, two living areas and a functional kitchen all with lake views
• Full width verandah, easy-care lawn and steps to the lake's edge
• Four bedrooms with built-ins, three with ceiling fans, master with ensuite
• Bathroom, separate w/c, separate laundry
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
Update to celebrate modern style with idyllic views, or start again to invest in this unmissable opportunity providing a leisurely lakeside lifestyle a short walk from the beach.
Please refer to last image regarding COVID-Safe protocols.
Council rates / approx $TBA p.q
SA water / approx $TBA p.q
ES levy / approx $TBA p.a