Reminiscent of affluent Caribbean retreats overlooking sparkling azure waters, this luxury Delfin Island four-bedroom residence showcases the opulent world of lakefront living and idyllic entertaining.
This captivating property is designed to enhance luxury family living to a next-level experience. Decadent holiday vibes are invoked by the ground level waterfront aspect directly accessible to the delightful alfresco and palatial living space with a dazzling kitchen at the helm.
Upstairs an unparalleled master suite also basks in the same blissful outlook while upping the ante with twin walk-in robes, an evocative double ensuite and a large balcony.
A rare benefit of this four bedroom floorplan is the walk-in robes to all spacious bedrooms, with impressive master suites at both lower and upper levels. A plush home theatre finds its perfect space on the lower level, while upstairs the generous lounge and large study enjoy an easy connection.
Fluent in luxury speak, the bells and whistles are of the finest calibre, the storage is exceptional and the lifestyle pertains to the rich and famous.
• Torrens title waterfront allotment spanning 366sqm
• Double garage with auto roller door, rear roller door, internal store room access
• Ground floor master with a walk-through robe and ensuite
• Home theatre ready for family entertainment
• Top-shelf kitchen: walk-in pantry, island bench, stone benchtops, Smeg oven and 5-burner gas cooktop
• Sun-loving open plan family space embracing lakefront living
• Lazy afternoons in the alfresco featuring a built-in BBQ and ceiling fan
• Extensive built-in laundry storage
• Guest w/c
• Two large upper level bedrooms with walk-in robes
• Three-way family bathroom
• Upstairs ensuite features a double shower and double vanity
• Spacious upstairs lounge and separate study
• Floating floors throughout except for tiled open plan living area
• Security screens throughout lower level doors & windows, security alarm system & home security cameras
• Solar panels
This premium location also boasts beautiful beaches nearby and extensive shopping and dining venues for unrivalled family living.
Council rates / approx $924.36 p.q
SA water / approx $350.50 p.q
ES levy / approx $322.15 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.