Slip, slop, slap your way into the essence of outdoor living this summer with this sassy sixties' home! Perched close to the coast and within an easy walk of Lockleys Oval, Kooyonga Golf Course and the River Torrens Linear Park, this delightful property on an impressive 890sqm (approx.) allotment offers both an exceptional residence and an incredible chance for potential future development through subdivision (STCC).
Fully fenced and set amidst established gardens, the vibe is serene, green and spacious, the perfect blend of modern meets mid-century.
The three bedroom floorplan is drenched in natural light, and features two airy living zones with a central kitchen-to-dining connection. Contemporary additions include a stylish kitchen and bathroom, while the semi-open study, nursery or retreat delivers that flexible extra space there is always a use for.
• Double brick c.1965 home with stylish updates
• Quiet cul-de-sac location in a premium coastal suburb
• Double length carport with an auto roller door
• Reverse cycle air conditioners in the living rooms plus two bedrooms
• Three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes and a/c
• Modern kitchen with pantry storage, feature tiling, stainless appliances
• Sparkling skylit bathroom with a wall-hung vanity, bath and shower
• Separate w/c
• Laundry with built-in storage
• Polished timber floorboards in the lounge, dining, kitchen and bedrooms
• Luxurious carpets in the family room
• Full-width verandah and a lazy cabana for garden relaxation and entertaining
• Plenty of space for a pool, pets, backyard cricket
• Tool shed, workshop/shed plus a utility room
• Gardens and lawns (pop-up sprinklers) irrigated via a bore
• Automated sliding gate on driveway
• Home security system
• Less than 2kms to West Beach and Lockleys Primary Schools
• Zoned Underdale High School (3.6km)
• 4kms to St Michael's College
Loved by the locals, Lockleys is just 2.5kms approx. from the glorious beachfront at Henley Beach South, with the city, public transport, the airport and Harbourtown all within easy reach.
Council rates / approx - $534.50 p.a
SA water / approx - $305.44 p.q
ES levy / approx - $208.75 p.a
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this content used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements in this property listing. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this property listing. All measurements are approximate, and homebuyers are encouraged to undertake due diligence before a property purchase by independently verifying this content.